What's new

Eden DMMT 1000M OSRS

Eden is hosting yet another DMMT, this time upping the stakes (1000M OSRS) and the amount of time we put into development, this time we're introducing a new multi stage (PERMADEATH), more about the Deadman and the PermaDeath can be read at: https://eden.ps/forums/threads/1b-osrs-eden-deadmanmode-tournament-08-06-19.123/
Eden DMMT is now live, hop onto the Deadman world through the launcher and come join the many others playing, good luck!

#1 Infernal Cape Service by Faggetman & friends

Faggetman

Reaction score
INFERNAL CAPE DONE-FOR-YOU
by Faggetman, JuicyFlex0, Kathy
(last updated June 30th, 2019)

**UPDATE** currently Kathy is the main point of contact for our infernal service. Contact Kathy in game or on Discord to purchase this service.

HEY GUYS! Welcome to our thread. We provide the highest quality Infernal Service on Eden. With dozens of satisfied clients, we work to have a smooth transaction and for you to enjoy your cape in no time!

We're happy to do the Entire Inferno Caves (waves 1-68) for any of you who are struggling to get the coveted Infernal cape by yourself or don't want to donate for one.

PRICING:
Starts at 75m cash or items with "Max" Gear (scroll down for gear comparisons)
*prices subject to change*

Notes:
- Prices will increase anywhere from 1-25m, depending on gear/stats.
- The worse gear you have..the longer it takes, so we'll have to charge more.
- PM one of us on forums/Discord with your set up for CUSTOM Pricing.
- We can do your Firecape as well if you need. (15m with perk bond active, 25m without)
- Twisted bow NOT required

PRICE COMPARISON:
- 850 donation shards in shop (~55 usd)
- 850 donation shards x ~300k per shard = 250m gp+ (save over 150m!)
- HOURS of your life wasted in failed attempts

__

HOW IT WORKS:
10 simple steps till you have your very own Infernal Cape

1. Send Juicy, Kathy, or Larry a PM on discord. Send a pic of your gear set up, and we'll set a date/time
2. Have minimum required gear/inventory already set up in your account.
3. *Create a One-time password by doing the command :: otp in game, and pm me it to us
4. We will complete inferno ezpz. sit triple yad
5. *Wetake Two (2) screenshots for evidence, and I will send the first one to you blurring out your name (for leverage).
6. We will log off your account for good.
7. You will trade us in-game the previously agreed upon rates
8. We will send you the raw screenshot (unblurred)
9. Direct-message Mods "Neoflarez" or "Cosine" on Discord with this screenshot and they will give you the glorious Infernal Cape in game.
10. Comment on this forums post with a screenshot of your spanking new Infernal cape 🔥🔥

*If you'd rather avoid the hassle of the Two screenshots, you can pay upfront instead.
*Example of creating an OTP:

__

STATS/GEAR

MINIMUM REQUIRED STATS:
75 range, 92 magic, 44 prayer

RECOMMENDED STATS:
90+ range, 94+ magic, 90+ def, 80+ pray
Augury and Rigour unlocked (not required but highly recommended)

ABSOLUTE MINIMUM REQUIRED GEAR:
- Blowpipe w/ 1k addy darts & 2k zulrah scales
- Black d'hide body/chaps
- Barrows gloves
- Ava's accumulator
- Ancient staff w/ 1k blood barrages + 1k ice barrages
- Mystic Top/Bottom
- Fury/Glory ammy
- Any prayer book (doesn't have to be filled)
- Saradomin Godsword (optional)
- *Enough brews, restores, ranging pots and runes for 2 trips
- MUST HAVE A FIRE CAPE to sacrifice. FIRE MAX CAPE WILL NOT WORK.

*In the unlikely event that I cannot complete it in the first attempt, please have enough supplies for me to restock and try again.

*GEAR HIERARCHY:

SHIELD: Elysian Spirit Sheild > Arcane > Malediction Ward > Spectral > Mage's Book > Book of Darkness > Blessed/Normal Spirit Shield > Unholy book/Crystal Shield
HELM: Justiciar Faceguard > Ancestral Hat > Verac's Helm > Serp Helm > Ahrim's hood > Infinity Hat > mystics
CAPE: Assembler + Imbued Magic cape > 99 Range cape + Imbued Magic cape > Normal Ava's Accumulator + Normal Magic cape
AMULET: Occult + Anguish > Occult + Fury > Fury only
RING: Ring of Suffering (i) > Seers ring (i) > Seers ring (not imbued) > Archers ring > Ring of the Gods > nothing
CHEST: Ancestral Top + Armadyl Chest > Ahrim's Top + Armadyl Chest > Ahrim's Top + Karils Top > Mystics/hides
LEGS: Ancestral Bot + Armadyl Skirt > Ahrim's Top + Armadyl Skirt > Ahrim's Bot + Karils Skirt > Mystics/hides
GLOVES: Tormented Bracelet > Barrows Gloves > Regen Brace > Other gloves
BOOTS: Pegasian Boots > Eternal Boots > Blessed D'hide Boots > Infinity Boots > Runner Boots > Climbing Boots

RANGE WEP: Twisted Bow + Blowpipe (dragon darts) > Blowpipe (addy darts+) & Rune Crossbow (Diamond bolts e +)
STAFF: Kodai wand > Master Wand > Toxic Staff of The Dead > Staff of the Dead > Ancient Staff

RUNE POUCH: Required to get Lowest Rate (may be optional in the future)
ADDITIONAL SPEC: Saradomin Godsword (not required but highly recommend)
AMMO SLOT: Dragon/Rune Arrows (Only required if you have a Twisted Bow) > Any Blessing > None
SUPPLIES: Have 30 Sardomin Brews (4), 30 Super Restores (4), and 2 Ranging Pots (4) in your bank
PRAYER: Augury and Rigour unlocked (not required but highly recommended)

*Anything that's highlighted in green I will consider "Max". Having all gear in AT LEAST green category will allow you to purchase the service for the lowest price.

Example of "Max" :

*Infernal cape in this picture should be a fire cape. Fire max cape will not work!

__

100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If we've set a date and time, I will 100% complete the Inferno for you.. no matter how many tries it takes it will be the same price we previously agreed upon. If for some reason I am unable to complete the Inferno, I will refund all of the supplies used in the attempts and give you a full refund.

__

Additional Notes/Disclaimers:

- If you're willing to trust us without using a OTP, we can log on your account and transfer our max gear to you. If you have very little money for gear this may be a good option. You will give you the lowest advertised rate.

- It may take some time for you to actually receive your Infernal cape due to Staff's timezone differences. Be patient, you will get it!

-

__

FAQ:
Q. If you log on my account with a one-time password, can you take my shit?
A. No, being on an OTP gives me very limited access. I'll be able to see your bank and use your supplies but I won't be able to enter the wilderness, drop expensive items/stacks, or trade anyone. Also, once i log out, I won't be able to log in again with that same password. Hence it being "one-time"

Q. Why do you have to blur out my name in the first screenshot?
A. For leverage. I will take off all gear and you'll be able to recognize that it is indeed your account that I completed inferno on. On top of that, everyone's gear set up is going to be unique so you'll be able to identify it easily. Alternatively, you can choose to pay upfront. Either works!

Q. How do I know you won't scam me?
A. Part of the transaction is trust based. Aside from the previous answer, I have no intention of scamming anyone. I just spent likely 2-3 hours grinding out an inferno run and got paid. I have no reason Not to give you the un-blurred screenshot. Plus, you can bad mouth me to any staff if I did scam you and I'd likely get banned. I want to build up some reviews and reputation of trust so I have absolutely no reason to scam anyone.

Q. Is the screenshot enough proof to get the Infernal cape?
A. Yes, according to in-game staff and dated as of March 24th, 2019 - the screenshot of your entire screen with wave 68 and 69 messages in the chatbox is enough to get an infernal cape traded to your account.

Q. Can this be done on an Ironman/Hardcore/Ultimate/Pure?
A. Regular Ironman/Classic - No problem
A. Hardcore Ironman - No problem, death in Inferno caves will not result in loss of HC Status
A. Ultimate would be a bit tricky, but provided you have the proper gear and supplies, it shouldn't be a problem.
A. 1 Defence Pure - No problem. Pm for pricing
Any additional questions? Any suggestions to improve this post? Just PM me in-game/forums and I'll add them here.

Q. How long will it take?

A. After setting up a time/date/price the actual caves take anywhere from 2-3 hours.
__

GET IN TOUCH & GET YOUR VERY OWN INFERNAL CAPE
Our Contact Info:

Discord: Larry#6429
IGN: Faggetman
Credentials: 18 Eden Inferno Caves Completed

Discord: JuicyFlex0#6576
IGN: JuicyFlex0
Credentials: 15 Eden Inferno Caves Completed, Inferno Complete on OSRS (100% legit)

Discord: Ziniy#3187
IGN: Kathy
Credentials: 6 Eden Inferno Caves Completed, 70+ Inferno Caves Complete on OSRS

Last edited:
OP
Faggetman

Faggetman

Reaction score
FIRST 10 PEOPLE TO BOOK WILL RECEIVE 15m OFF

Updated on 05/16/2019:
Claimed so far 10/10
Total Capes Acquired = 21

Last edited:
OP
Faggetman

Faggetman

Reaction score
SPECIAL DISCOUNT - THIS WEEKEND ONLY (May 17th - May19th)
Fixed Price = 60m :: Pm JuicyFlex0

Last edited:

X

Reaction score
Great communication with this dude. Seen this guy do tons of people's inferno capes. So recommend him to get you right(y)

Marooga

Reaction score
Verified purchaser -- I'd highly recommend this guy for your inferno and would vouch for him personally. I ended up paying the fee up front (up to you), and he delivered within a few hours. If you're trying to get an inferno cape for the best price, look no more.

Reaction score
*Verified Purchaser* - highly recommend for him to do inferno for you. fast and easy service, and not expensive at all. Great communication as well.

Reaction score
You're welcome man, aslong as you got your cape thats all we care about here, thanks for choosing our service :)

Kingthane Xo

Reaction score
Juicy seem'd to be super busy doing multiple capes @ once but still managed to get my infernal fast and hassle free, i didnt have the gear to cover so i trusted them on my real time pass word, they lent their own max gear and charged me way lesss, HUGE vouch for this squad

Reaction score
Good shit bro, just be sure when you're flexing that pizza cape you let the boys know where to get it done :)

OP
Faggetman

Faggetman

Reaction score
New addition to the team~
An absolute beast - has done over 70 legitimate inferno caves on Oldschool RS. Completed on all acc builds including 1 defence pures!

Jack

Reaction score
New addition to the team~
An absolute beast - has done over 70 legitimate inferno caves on Oldschool RS. Completed on all acc builds including 1 defence pures!
WHO YOU FOOLING @Kathy

Reaction score
Neaf, you say afk, but you asked me how much i'd charge to do it? i dont get it?????

Reaction score
Btw neaf, its getting fixed soon. so u better the the capes ur getting before it comes too hard for you xoo..

BTW...
U smell like rotten river trout

sit fgt

yours truly,