What's new

10/31/2017 - Newest OSRS Update Grotesque Guardians Is Now On Eden!

Time online
4h 6m
Hello Eden Community,
Here you can find most recent updates that have been applied to Eden.

We are proud to announce that we now have Grotesque Guardians.
  • The Grotesque Guardians can be accessed through a portal on third floor of slayer tower.
  • To unlock the portal of Grotesque Guardians you must obtain a key from Gargoyles (NOTE: you can only get the key drop when on task)
  • All the new items that drops from the Grotesque Guardians are now fully working (except the new cannonballs will be added in next update).

General updates:
  • Players blood money will now be exchanged for normal coins to prepare our new blood money shop.
  • New blood money shop has been made and will be take place in the next update after players blood exchange update.
  • Magic accuracy formula has been rewritten and will be working exactly like OSRS now.
  • Wines of zamorak to kalphite queen drop table.
  • Poisoned food in barbarian assault has a higher chance to kill the healers.
  • Made it so before/after a Duel your poison and venom will automatically be removed.
  • After Pest Control poison and venom will be removed.
  • Fixed aggression counter, now it is longer, and also won't apply for high-level (150+) combat monsters.
  • Completely removed overlevel-protection system!
  • Coins from levelling to 75/99 for ultimate ironmen will now go to their inventory/ground instead of to the bank
  • You can now cook on Sulphur Vents in TzHaar
  • Fixed a bug in last wave of inferno.
  • Granite hammer is now added.
  • Granite gloves are now added.
  • Granite ring is now added.
  • You can now attach Black tourmaline core to bandos boots and create guardian boots.
Help us improve the server by using the report button in-game to report bugs or give us some suggestions!

Last edited:

Looterino

Time online
out of curiosity, does the report button let you see everything in like a google doc or is just when you happen to be online?
Netflix said something about one the bugs I posted like 10 seconds after I reported it, making me think its just gonna let you know in game, but I dunno haha

Time online
3h 14m
out of curiosity, does the report button let you see everything in like a google doc or is just when you happen to be online?
Netflix said something about one the bugs I posted like 10 seconds after I reported it, making me think its just gonna let you know in game, but I dunno haha
Staff can see bug reports and suggestions as soon as they happen. They are also recorded to a file which we can view, which includes a timestamp as well as the reporter's username :)