What's new

Eden DMMT 1000M OSRS

Eden is hosting yet another DMMT, this time upping the stakes (1000M OSRS) and the amount of time we put into development, this time we're introducing a new multi stage (PERMADEATH), more about the Deadman and the PermaDeath can be read at: https://eden.ps/forums/threads/1b-osrs-eden-deadmanmode-tournament-08-06-19.123/
Eden DMMT is now live, hop onto the Deadman world through the launcher and come join the many others playing, good luck!

Eden Active Players Discord

Jack

Reaction score

Eden Active Players
A community discord channel for current active players of Eden, for players to find & communicate with people playing. Me and @Neoflarez created this so people currently playing Eden have an easier place to communicate with people over the official Eden discord.

Join CC @Kathy in game for the home of the active Eden discord.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

Last edited:

Kathy

Reaction score
Great opportunity for new players to Come meet all the veterans and play with us big support for the CC and DisCord

Reaction score
I was actually about to make a forums thread about this, good shit jack.

Reaction score
Lets arrange a pest control event as soon as server is up and reset.

X0x

Reaction score
Lets arrange a pest control event as soon as server is up and reset.
rasputin mac banned by i see lights for asking for real dmm info instead of continuous trolling by the devs, his response to pm someone who’s already been ignoring me then selecting the mac ban option, apparently wanting information about the days update is mac ban worthy instead of a mute, so don’t ask for information from people or you get treated like a hacker/ddoser

X0x

Reaction score
hopefully the server will be ran more professionally one day, then the ratio of bots to players would actually be decent

Reaction score
Id love to join but i don't use discord is this a problem?

X

Reaction score
rasputin mac banned by i see lights for asking for real dmm info instead of continuous trolling by the devs, his response to pm someone who’s already been ignoring me then selecting the mac ban option, apparently wanting information about the days update is mac ban worthy instead of a mute, so don’t ask for information from people or you get treated like a hacker/ddoser
You were mute evading/being retarded. He told you plenty of times what to do for dmm questions, and not to keep spamming global.

OP
Jack

Jack

Reaction score
hopefully the server will be ran more professionally one day, then the ratio of bots to players would actually be decent
you stupid