What's new

Eden DMMT 1000M OSRS

Eden is hosting yet another DMMT, this time upping the stakes (1000M OSRS) and the amount of time we put into development, this time we're introducing a new multi stage (PERMADEATH), more about the Deadman and the PermaDeath can be read at: https://eden.ps/forums/threads/1b-osrs-eden-deadmanmode-tournament-08-06-19.123/
Eden DMMT is now live, hop onto the Deadman world through the launcher and come join the many others playing, good luck!

Eden staff feedback past 14 days

Kathy

Reaction score
Staff feedback 23/06 - 07/07

@I See Lights

When i see u on u always answear questions and do Your best to help new and old players no matter what the problem seems to be you always help

@Julius

well well well Julius i know that your not home atm and that it is because of some stuff irl i respect that but iknow u want the best for Eden keep it up, we are all looking forward to see you when you get home.

@Jire

Jire where do i start hmm, well first of all good to have you back, you are really putting effort into the server no doubt about that you are always fixing the major things and bugs that we find good job please stay we need you :)

@Cosine

So Cosine we havent always been on best speaking therms but iknow that you do alot of the server management and it keeps getting better especially dmm and keeping Jire and Leanbow up to speak whats the prio and without you Eden would not be as it is good job man :)

@Neoflarez

I have no idea how to start here Neo, so tbh. Eden would have died without you and cosine no doubt about it, you are there 24/7 to help anyone with any problem no matter what it is i cannot say this enough you are the reason eco is not dead.

Everyone else will say the exactly same, Neo should be Admin, Whenever people have a prob he always logs onto julius account and he will be there in a instant to help.

Neo i just wanna say 1 thing, thank you for being you and thank you for not giving up on us even when u might wanted to <3

@Leanbow

Leanbow as always u keep the eco and dmm updates comming and they always seem to be better and better good job keep it up man

Reaction score
@Neoflarez

Homie, you the realest. When i need some help with something and I see your green light on discord, I know for a fact you will reply and help

@I See Lights

Fucking goatest ironman I know. You got so much game knowledge it's crazy. Always sharing your wisdom with the newer guys too

@Cosine

Staying on top of shit man. Helping the admins do their jobs and the mods do their jobs. Always staying busy making the server better, and giving a friendly smile to new recruits of the server.

@Leanbow

I know I can always count you when i get bugged tf out in a raid or some shit. Often times the first to respond to shit as well. And how tf you able to keep eco in check while working on deadman? Seriously nuts man.

@Jire

Ever since you've been back, I've seen you making changes, fixes, and updates all over the place. Working like a dog ever since you returned man.

@Julius

It's amazing that you could stay sane managing all the shit on and with the server. Constantly busy irl, but also able to balance work with it too man.

The helpers too man, @Red Rum @Busysleeping @Faggetman

Y'all staying busy chatting in game making sure players know all the best tips and tricks to the server. Making the whole place easier to adapt to.

And to all the staff, y'all really out here making this place feel like a home to players. Y'all have built a great game and developed a great community. The trust and relationships between the staff and players is actually INSANE. Y'all keep up the good work and know you're loved <3

Last edited:

Hcimadman

Reaction score
i can hear the juice falling off of their asses from here, you missed a spot