What's new

Eden DMMT 1000M OSRS

Eden is hosting yet another DMMT, this time upping the stakes (1000M OSRS) and the amount of time we put into development, this time we're introducing a new multi stage (PERMADEATH), more about the Deadman and the PermaDeath can be read at: https://eden.ps/forums/threads/1b-osrs-eden-deadmanmode-tournament-08-06-19.123/
Eden DMMT is now live, hop onto the Deadman world through the launcher and come join the many others playing, good luck!

Fishing Anglers Guide - Great Money making alt

Faggetman

Reaction score
REQUIREMENTS:
Requirements to Fish: 82
Recommended Level: 90+

Requirements to Cook: 84
Recommended Level 99 with Cooking Cape

Need a regular fishing rod and sandworms
__

HOW TO GET THERE:
Teleport: Fishing tab -> Scroll down to "Anglerfish"
Alt: type "angler" in the search bar

__

HOW TO GET SANDWORMS:

Tele to Anglerfish -> Run to the North East Building -> Trade "Tynan"

I would recommend buying the packs of worms. Each pack gives 100 sandworms. 1 sandworm will let you catch 1 anglerfish.

___

HOW TO FISH ANGLERFISH:
Run south of the tele spot, have fishing rod and sufficient bait in your inventory, and click "Fish Fishing Spot"

__

Best food in-game ~ people buy for 2-3k each. Good side money or good to collect food for bossing on your main.

GL!

OP
Faggetman

Faggetman

Reaction score
Quick Addendum:

• Bank is located North west of fishing spot
  • I recommend setting your quick teleports to Edgeville Ditch and Anglerfish
  • note This is one of the few fishing spots that DOES NOT move around. Which is what makes it so great/afk!

Murphy

Reaction score
Fantastic helpful guide! I thought anglerfish weren't possible anymore because the shops weren't fixed. Thank you for bringing to my attention this method of AFK Fishing exp!