Fix list (to be updated continuously)

Discussion in 'Eden Suggestions' started by Tonic Gin, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Tonic Gin

Tonic Gin Member

Fix protection value (on death) of the following items. They all have lower protect values than super restores.
    • Blowpipe charged with darts & scales (uncharged has a good protection value)
    • Toxic Trident, probably Serp Helm charged aswell
    • 100,75,50,25 Barrows items
    • Abyssal Tentacle
    • Ring of Suffering (i)
    • Just check ALL imbued /breakable / chargeable items
    - Other items:
    • Archers Ring (prob other rings too) protects over Dharok Helm (prob other items too)

- fix the damn drop tables of some NPCs already. KQ still doesn't drop 60 wines of zamorak like it's supposed to. KQ drop table is incomplete in general and KQ should have 2 drops instead of 1 per kill.
    - Greater Nechs drop table is incorrect aswell iirc.
    - add Ring of Suffering recoil effect toggle
    - Deviant spectre superiours don't work. (tested 5 tasks, not a single encounter)
    @Jire @Julius

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    Jire likes this.
  2. Tonic Gin

Tonic Gin Member

so there have been 2 server updates since this post was made and "liked" (seen) by Jire and not a single one of them has been fixed. also what about runelocus voting link? it seems you don't want this server to grow with this lack of bug fixes (and voting page issue).

I don't think I'm impatient but rather expecting something to be done with the current situation of the server being like it is.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  3. Jire

Jire  

I will try to look into your bug reports soon, though it should be noted the first part of your report requires a lot of testing before it can be released. :confused:

As far as RuneLocus voting, we no longer will be using their toplist until further notice.