What's new

Eden DMMT 1000M OSRS

Eden is hosting yet another DMMT, this time upping the stakes (1000M OSRS) and the amount of time we put into development, this time we're introducing a new multi stage (PERMADEATH), more about the Deadman and the PermaDeath can be read at: https://eden.ps/forums/threads/1b-osrs-eden-deadmanmode-tournament-08-06-19.123/
Eden DMMT is now live, hop onto the Deadman world through the launcher and come join the many others playing, good luck!

Helper Application - Octane

Octane

Reaction score
Name: Octane
How long you been playing for: 18 days, I am a group ironman striving to be the best amongst the commons, JALLABIRD BABY
Why you should be a helper:

I'd like to start saying off that mee is very helpful person, question ask? me answer and when me answer I think will be good for server, I am mature, as u see me turn 18 tomorrow officially legal, YAHOO!
I can make Eden a better place by introducing in new laws, that will prevent people from being abusive towards players, e.g. person a call guy bad word like 'fuk u', me open my keyboard and type ::mute person a, and gg I make eden better place :)

Thank u for listening, and considering my application.

Julius said if I get 5 vouches I can become a helper :)

OP
O

Octane

Reaction score
Thank u friends, me very gratingful :)