What's new

Eden DMMT 1000M OSRS

Eden is hosting yet another DMMT, this time upping the stakes (1000M OSRS) and the amount of time we put into development, this time we're introducing a new multi stage (PERMADEATH), more about the Deadman and the PermaDeath can be read at: https://eden.ps/forums/threads/1b-osrs-eden-deadmanmode-tournament-08-06-19.123/
Eden DMMT is now live, hop onto the Deadman world through the launcher and come join the many others playing, good luck!

My Construction Guide 1-99

Dragon 9616

Reaction score
1-99 Construction
Hey there. I heard you want to build a house!? You came the right place! By the end you're going to have Calluses and won't be able to equip any weapons for a couple of months! I hope you're up for the challenge. No but really...easy skill. Follow these simple instructions, and you'll be making houses for other people in no time! Good luck!

Quick Tips:
  1. Level 86 Magic (for Plank Make in Lunar Magics - Requires 2 Astral rune, 15 Earth rune, 1 Nature rune.)
  2. Have a Butler (Saves time in the long run, especially if you're not the mage level or you are a skiller)
How to Obtain a Butler:

SUGGESTION: I do recommend waiting to obtain a butler till 50 construction. At that level you will be able to use the Demon Butler.

1.) Teleport to Ardougne via City Teleports:
2.) Head over to house location:
3.) Find a butler at your level, and hire them. The most expensive butler is the demon butler for 10,000 gold pieces. Level requirement is 50.

Location of Demon Butler:

Shoutout to Neoflarez for the suggestion. Much appreciated!

Butler Uses:

Disclosure: I have not yet tried all the butlers out. So I will be only explaining the Demon butler's uses.

1.) If you have a bag of logs. Instead of running to the sawmill. You can give your logs to the butler for him to make into planks. As long as you have the cash for the planks. The Logs can not be noted
2.) He can retrieve the following items from the bank:
- Oak, Teak, Mahogany, and regular planks
- Soft Clay
- Limestone Bricks
- Steel Bars
- Cloth
- Gold Leaves
- Marble Blocks
- Magic Stones

3.) He can cook for you
4.) He can greet guests.

Getting Started:

1.) Teleport home, and buy a house from this guy:
2.) Head to the Sawmill. Teleport via Cities teleport - Varrock.
3.) Run this Route:
4.) Buy the following:
5.) Teleport home and bring with you this bag: (cash varies depending on player)
- Cash for buying rooms
- Regular planks
- Nails (of any kind, does not matter)
- Hammer and Saw
6.) Head into the portal via:
7.) Right Click a door hotspot and click "Build - Door Hotspot". Then Click Parlour.
8.) Awesome job! This is where you should be:
You are now ready to start building! Congratulations!:D
What to Build (1-33): Crude Wooden Chairs
1.) Right click a chair, and click "Build Chair space".
2.) Next, click "Crude Wooden Chair"
Congratulations! You built your very own chair! Looks like crap, but you did it! Cheer for yourself!
4.) Now get rid of it by right clicking it and clicking "Remove Chair"
5.) Next teleport home, get more planks, head back to your house "Building mode" and repeat.
Do this till level 33, then come back to this guide.
What to Build (33-52): Oak Larders
Look at that! You survived this long? How are your hands? If you need to, take a break. I absolutely understand. Go do something relaxing like killing KBD or running on roof tops. Now follow the next steps when you're back:
1.) Make sure your inventory looks like so:
- Cash for buying rooms
- Oak Planks
- Hammer and Saw
2.) Now remember how to buy a room? Do the same thing, but buy a "Kitchen" this time. You will be making Oak Larder's to 52.
Remember the tips I gave about how to remove objects, and make them. I won't be putting that here as you should basically know how to do it by now. If not, then refer to the first steps. Do this to 52.
Finally hit 52? Congratulations! Now you can progress to the last part which is Mahogany Tables.
(At this point if you have not, get a Butler. It will make banking easier/quicker to 99 from this point.) Refer to the section on how to get a butler which is above.
What to Build (52-99): Mahogany Tables
Look at that! you're on to the last portion of the Construction skill, and the most expensive. Once at 52, bank it up and make sure your bag looks something like this:
- Mahogany Planks
- Cash for buying rooms
- Hammer and Saw
1.) Build a "Dining Room"
2.) Build Mahogany tables to 99 while banking via Butler.
3.) Achieve 99 Construction:
4.) Obtain the cape:
Congratulations on 99 Construction! How are those hands feeling? You must be jacked now from all that work! Well enjoy the cape and the emote:
Now the real fun begins! Time to deck your house out however you want! Feel free to share your house posts on Forums under achievements or Media, so others can see your hard work!
Other Useful Tips:
1.) Buy the Skillcape at the "Estate Agent" at the purple house purple. He is South West of home and will sell for 99,000 gold pieces:
2.) If you want to upgrade the look of your house. Talk to the Estate Agent at home. He can upgrade the look for a certain amount of cash:
3.) Buy bagged plants from the women in Falador Garden :
4.) Buy Gold Leafs, Limestone, Marble Bricks, and Magic stones at any Stonemason. They tend to be in any Real Estate location. Here's the one in Falador for example:
5.) Butler’s, regardless what you send them to fetch at the bank, will get you a full bag of it if you have a lot of the resource in the bank. Just a warning.
6.) A lot of the interaction pieces in homes (wardrobes, closets, etc.) do not work. They are basically there for show.
Sawmill TIPS:
1.) Make sure to have cash on you when ever you travel.
2.) All logs should not be noted when you are converting them into planks.
3.) Quick route for plank making - Runecrafting teleport - Earth altar - run north. (Shout out to Faggetman for the useful suggestion)
This concludes my guide to 99 Construction. I did not at all add the experience of each item made due to it adjusting from different game modes. If you'd like me to, I can work on getting the experience/specific resources. Just let me know. Thank you for taking the time to read this and follow it. I hope it helps! :) If I am leaving anything out as well. Comment below what that might be and I'll add it as soon as I can. Thanks again, enjoy and good luck to 99/200m!

Last edited:

Faggetman

Reaction score
3.) Teleport to Mining - Pure essence. Then run from there. I think it's a little quicker? Plus there's a bank nearby.
Great guide! I didn't know about the bagged plants store, or the redecorate house feature
To get to the sawmill You can teleport to Runecrafting -> Earth Altar -> Run north which is much faster

OP
Dragon 9616

Dragon 9616

Reaction score
Great guide! I didn't know about the bagged plants store, or the redecorate house feature
To get to the sawmill You can teleport to Runecrafting -> Earth Altar -> Run north which is much faster
Thanks for that. I added it in. I never thought about that haha.

best guide i saw great job m8 !
Thanks man.

Neoflarez

Server Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good guide. Maybe include the exact spot of the demon butler in Ardogune, as it's a bit hidden :D