What's new

Eden DMMT 1000M OSRS

Eden is hosting yet another DMMT, this time upping the stakes (1000M OSRS) and the amount of time we put into development, this time we're introducing a new multi stage (PERMADEATH), more about the Deadman and the PermaDeath can be read at: https://eden.ps/forums/threads/1b-osrs-eden-deadmanmode-tournament-08-06-19.123/
Eden DMMT is now live, hop onto the Deadman world through the launcher and come join the many others playing, good luck!

My Hunter Guide 1-99

Dragon 9616

Reaction score
Hunter Guide 1-99

Welcome to my Hunting Guide for 1-99. This skill in general is very simplistic but it also does have confusing components. I hope this can clear all those confusions up! :)

Quick Tips:

1.) Black Warlock Butterflies for 95 Hunter (barehanding) are located at Red Chins Hunter teleport. I will show you spots later in this guide.
2.) Chins of any kind are not worth hunting if you're going for 99. I'd recommend them after. They are still slow at times even at 99.
3.) Be mindful of your traps. They do fall over fairly quickly, so try not to be away from keyboard too long.
4.) If you decide to do swamp lizards, the snails are not there, so skiller's can enjoy them on here. They are slow though, so not recommended.
5.) If doing Kebbit's, you can only have one trap at a time up.
6.) Before starting hunter, I highly recommend getting at least 90 agility. Reason being is barehanding is fast and easy experience but requires high agility.
7.) Any fur you obtain from the hunted creatures, can be made into clothing in the shop in Varrock. I will post at the bottom, the details.
8.) For swamp lizards, the fishing nets are obtainable via Clive in General store at home.
9.) You do get Agility experience when bare handing butterflies.
10.) To obtain the rope, you can buy some at Al-Kharid Shanty pass by following this route:
Starting off:

1.) Start off by, heading into the general store at home teleport and trading Aleck:
2.) Buy the following:
- 2 Bird Snares at most
- Butterfly net.
3.) Now it is time to hunt!
What to catch (1-19): Crimson Swifts

After you teleport to the location, you can start setting your traps anywhere around the red birds.

Warning: These can be a hassle to catch at first. Do not feel discouraged if you do not get one within a couple of seconds. May take minutes.

What to catch (19-43): Tropical Wagtails

After you teleport to the location, you can start setting your traps anywhere around the green birds.

After you hit level 43. It is time to do Falconry.

What to catch (43 - 80): Falconry

Once you have teleported to the location, "Quick-Falconry" Matthias to buy a Falcon for 500 GP.

Next equip the glove and click on the Spotted Kebbit to start:

Now if you want to make any hunting gear from these furs, I would recommend holding on to them for later. If not, just drop everything and proceed until you hit 80 hunter/75 agility. I will show an alternative hunting method that does not required agility but is much slower at the end.

What to catch (80-95 Hunter) *Requires 75 Agility: Ruby Harvests butterflies

Now, before we proceed. Have your inventory looking like this:

As well as change your settings like so:

Click Advanced, then change models to 08 from OSRS.

Thus making clicking the butterflies, much easier and less aggravating. Now you're onto the hunting step!

Teleport to Ruby Harvests:

Leave the net unequipped in your bag and just attempt to catch a ruby harvest like so:

You do not need any jars at all, so feel free to spam click as many as you can to 95!

What to catch (95-99 Hunter) *Requires 90 Agility: Black Warlock butterflies

Teleport to Red Chinchompas:

Now when you teleport, if you are on the south side of the little pond, that is west of you.

Head directly west underneath it until you get to a hut. This is an ideal location to get to 99 as the Cape seller is already there as well.

Note: If you are low combat. It is advised to be watchful for your surroundings, as level level 27 Giant Spider's are in the area.

This is the most ideal way to get to 99 Hunter. I do have alternative ways if you do not want to grind Agility. I do warn though, it will take longer!

From level 43 Falconry, at level 60 I would do Orange salamanders and then switch over to red chins at around 80. Then black chins at 95 to 99.

Without further ado, go buy your cape and flaunt it around! Congratulations on 99!

Where to obtain hunter clothing from skins:

City teleports - Varrock

Follow this path:

Enjoy

As always, if I forgot anything, please add it below and I will add it in asap. Thanks for taking the time to read this and adding your input! I hope this helps out a little more!

Last edited by a moderator:

Busysleeping

Reaction score
Hunter Guide 1-99

Welcome to my Hunting Guide for 1-99. This skill in general is very simplistic but it also does have confusing components. I hope this can clear all those confusions up! :)

Quick Tips:

1.) Black Warlock Butterflies for 95 Hunter (barehanding) are located at Red Chins Hunter teleport. I will show you spots later in this guide.
2.) Chins of any kind are not worth hunting if you're going for 99. I'd recommend them after. They are still slow at times even at 99.
3.) Be mindful of your traps. They do fall over fairly quickly, so try not to be away from keyboard too long.
4.) If you decide to do swamp lizards, the snails are not there, so skiller's can enjoy them on here. They are slow though, so not recommended.
5.) If doing Kebbit's, you can only have one trap at a time up.
6.) Before starting hunter, I highly recommend getting at least 90 agility. Reason being is barehanding is fast and easy experience but requires high agility.
7.) Any fur you obtain from the hunted creatures, can be made into clothing in the shop in Varrock. I will post at the bottom, the details.
8.) For swamp lizards, the fishing nets are obtainable via Clive in General store at home.
9.) To obtain the rope, you can buy some at Al-Kharid Shanty pass by following this route:
Starting off:

1.) Start off by, heading into the general store at home teleport and trading Aleck:
2.) Buy the following:
- 2 Bird Snares at most
- Butterfly net.
3.) Now it is time to hunt!
What to catch (1-19): Crimson Swifts

After you teleport to the location, you can start setting your traps anywhere around the red birds.

Warning: These can be a hassle to catch at first. Do not feel discouraged if you do not get one within a couple of seconds. May take minutes.

What to catch (19-43): Tropical Wagtails

After you teleport to the location, you can start setting your traps anywhere around the green birds.

After you hit level 43. It is time to do Falconry.

What to catch (43 - 80): Falconry

Once you have teleported to the location, "Quick-Falconry" Matthias to buy a Falcon for 500 GP.

Next equip the glove and click on the Spotted Kebbit to start:

Now if you want to make any hunting gear from these furs, I would recommend holding on to them for later. If not, just drop everything and proceed until you hit 80 hunter/75 agility. I will show an alternative hunting method that does not required agility but is much slower at the end.

What to catch (80-95 Hunter) *Requires 75 Agility: Ruby Harvests butterflies

Now, before we proceed. Have your inventory looking like this:

As well as change your settings like so:

Click Advanced, then change models to 08 from OSRS.

Thus making clicking the butterflies, much easier and less aggravating. Now you're onto the hunting step!

Teleport to Ruby Harvests:

Leave the net unequipped in your bag and just attempt to catch a ruby harvest like so:

You do not need any jars at all, so feel free to spam click as many as you can to 95!

What to catch (95-99 Hunter) *Requires 90 Agility:
Black Warlock butterflies

Teleport to Red Chinchompas:

Now when you teleport, if you are on the south side of the little pond, that is west of you.

Head directly west underneath it until you get to a hut. This is an ideal location to get to 99 as the Cape seller is already there as well.

Note: If you are low combat. It is advised to be watchful for your surroundings, as level level 27 Giant Spider's are in the area.

This is the most ideal way to get to 99 Hunter. I do have alternative ways if you do not want to grind Agility. I do warn though, it will take longer!

From level 43 Falconry, at level 60 I would do Orange salamanders and then switch over to red chins at around 80. Then black chins at 95 to 99.

Without further ado, go buy your cape and flaunt it around! Congratulations on 99!

Where to obtain hunter clothing from skins:

City teleports - Varrock

Follow this path:

Enjoy

As always, if I forgot anything, please add it below and I will add it in asap. Thanks for taking the time to read this and adding your input! I hope this helps out a little more!

Good Job bro!

Jack

Reaction score
good guide, but please, smaller font.. The thread is so big because the font is massive, we aint blind

OP
Dragon 9616

Dragon 9616

Reaction score
good guide, but please, smaller font.. The thread is so big because the font is massive, we aint blind
Alright, I will alter when I am not on my phone. Haha, Is 15 a good size normally? I use bigger ones just to be safe haha but valid point. :)