What's new

Eden DMMT 1000M OSRS

Eden is hosting yet another DMMT, this time upping the stakes (1000M OSRS) and the amount of time we put into development, this time we're introducing a new multi stage (PERMADEATH), more about the Deadman and the PermaDeath can be read at: https://eden.ps/forums/threads/1b-osrs-eden-deadmanmode-tournament-08-06-19.123/
Eden DMMT is now live, hop onto the Deadman world through the launcher and come join the many others playing, good luck!

no help, no answers, mac ban trying to ask

Rasputin

Reaction score
nobody’s posted any kind of official announcement on the dm server, when i asked all the answers i got were troll responses from our lovely mature dev/mod team, and then when i asked for a simple official announcement or post apparently i was crying that i wanted it on my scheduale which was not the case, just wanted to know what was happening to the server i donated 100 dollars on, i didn’t that that’s much to ask, continuously tried to figure it out on discord and was trolled by cosine and ignored, then i see lights mac banned me when trying to find out in the chat, things need to change if you want this server to have less bots and more players, like maturity and professionalism would be a start, instead now i gotta figure out how to bring a private server to court lol, not really want i wanted to do but if you’re gonna mac ban me from accessing the goods and services i paid for without a reason( a mute works enough a court knows this) then fuck it i got the money for a lawyer for an open and shut case

OP
R

Rasputin

Reaction score
i will want i see lights there personally as well, so make sure he has the time off if he even has a job to make it to the hearing

OP
R

Rasputin

Reaction score
solo300m another one of my accs that’s another hundred i’ve donated so we can make that 200 you’re holding from someone without a reasonable explanation

X

Reaction score
Your attempting to sue a private server over $100? Ouch, man go back to school if you wish to know how a court system would view this. This is hilarious. @Neoflarez lock this thread lol.

Hcimadman

Reaction score
Your attempting to sue a private server over $100? Ouch, man go back to school if you wish to know how a court system would view this. This is hilarious. @Neoflarez lock this thread lol.
lol stripping someone of what they paid for without a reasonable cause, ez lawsuit, not like anyone is gonna suffer except the 5 real players of this rip off server, i’m sure they’d love to hear how this server also made thousands over a stolen source code, theft over a thousand, that’s criminal :) i mean juicy is the only one who’s losing out, it’s his gear locked on my accs XD

Reaction score
Lol. Idiots man. Sure a runescape private server over 200$. Gonna pay more for the suit than u will gain

Reaction score
lol stripping someone of what they paid for without a reasonable cause, ez lawsuit, not like anyone is gonna suffer except the 5 real players of this rip off server, i’m sure they’d love to hear how this server also made thousands over a stolen source code, theft over a thousand, that’s criminal :) i mean juicy is the only one who’s losing out, it’s his gear locked on my accs XD
All rsps's are from a stolen code. You get eden shut down, it's possible for a lot of other servers to get shut down. There are a lot more than 5 players on this server too lol. Sorry you just aren't smart enough to tell the difference between a gamer and a scripted computer AI. You didn't pay for this in any way, shape, or form. Every penny you've spent on this server was donated. See the donate button? Means you are willing to give your money to help the server become better. Does not guarantee anything to you. You did not have to pay for the game, you payed because u wanted items in the game, which you also didn't have to pay for. Not the anyone's fault but your own that you're either not skilled or willing enough to get gear through in-game methods. Lemme ask you this, if you give money to a homeless man then sue him for not helping you the next day, would you win the case? Obviously not, and it's the same situation here. Get some education man. I'm only 16 years old, was expelled from school this past year, and I know more than you as I've clearly shown. Grow up and get over this.

Neoflarez

Server Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We hadn't posted an announcement at the time due to the lack of information that we had - so we waited until we had said information before proceeding. We have announced out next DMMT which is happening on the 13th of July at 3PM EST - the DMM Perm World was done as quickly as possible, but the staff team is only human and have other priorities and endevours to deal with.

Due to threatening legal action, you have now been permamently banned across all accounts/ips/macs associated with your accounts. I wish you the best with your lawsuit. May I direct you to the following section of the Terms of Conditions (Found here: https://eden.ps/terms/):

EDEN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE IN ITS DISCRETION, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IF EDEN BELIEVES THE USER CONDUCT VIOLATES APPLICABLE LAW OR IS HARMFUL TO THE INTERESTS OF EDEN, OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES OR ITS AFFILIATES.
We thank you for your donation, it helps us to support our server. All donations are optional and are completed at the discretion of the end user (You). Enjoy playing on other RSPS servers, I hope that you don't try and sue them too.

Jack

Reaction score
i will want i see lights there personally as well, so make sure he has the time off if he even has a job to make it to the hearing
You stupid, cya retard

Think before you spew out stupid shit, imagine thinking you could take this to court fucking pepega

Reaction score
You were fully entitled to get a reasonable update/answer to a question regarding updates on dmm.

Spamming in-games global chat saying how "terrible" the staff team is, and how "bad" the server was, is not the way to get an answer. Due to your relentless toxicity filling up global chat, even after i asked you to stop twice, i had to mute your account.

You then avoided that accounts mute by using a VPN, and said that you would continue to avoid the punishment i gave you, this resulted in a much more serious ban across all your accounts. We do not take punishment evasion lightly and you were dealt with accordingly.

If you acted maturely and messaged one of the staff members apologising for your behaviour, not only would we have lifted the punishment, but you would have even got an answer for your original question. But clearly as Neoflarez has pointed out, you want to escalate this situation even further, and therefore will face a perma-ban.

Hopefully you learn from this experience, good day.

Hcimadman

Reaction score
y’all are right, the server has 6 real players left i really lost out XD this servers been around for 8 years and hasn’t made it past 50 actual players besides dmm, and as for the stolen code comment, ye they are all a little bit of a rip, however eden blatantly copy pasted all of ****** cause cause they were too shit to actually do anything,
is anything different now? nope still no auto restarts, still always extremely late content, still rogue af mods, still break content every update you make, this server is being ran like a kid with downsyndrome, almost has it but just as it gets close it makes you remember how retarded it was in the first place, whatever enjoy the bots that pay 0 to this server and hope for another 1 in a million donator like jay XD

as for the postings on dmm they weren’t in any major announcement areas, so basically you just fine print whatever you want to and rip it out with that little strip as your defensive evidence, this server has no communication, the players that actually would come donate for monthly seasonal you ignore and ban because of what? someone trying to ask questions lmao, good reasoning you can’t blame what has happened on the premise of why i got banned, this is all backlash which has just started, think you can ban a cell phone XD best of luck with that one, the only feedback this server will have for the next 6 months will be negative from multiple accounts

better get some more bots automated scumbags

Hcimadman

Reaction score
All rsps's are from a stolen code. You get eden shut down, it's possible for a lot of other servers to get shut down. There are a lot more than 5 players on this server too lol. Sorry you just aren't smart enough to tell the difference between a gamer and a scripted computer AI. You didn't pay for this in any way, shape, or form. Every penny you've spent on this server was donated. See the donate button? Means you are willing to give your money to help the server become better. Does not guarantee anything to you. You did not have to pay for the game, you payed because u wanted items in the game, which you also didn't have to pay for. Not the anyone's fault but your own that you're either not skilled or willing enough to get gear through in-game methods. Lemme ask you this, if you give money to a homeless man then sue him for not helping you the next day, would you win the case? Obviously not, and it's the same situation here. Get some education man. I'm only 16 years old, was expelled from school this past year, and I know more than you as I've clearly shown. Grow up and get over this.
can’t tell the difference, weird when it says 94 players online only the same 6 people ever respond in chat lmao, if you actually believe 90 people just idle then you might need a catscan

Jack

Reaction score
can’t tell the difference, weird when it says 94 players online only the same 6 people ever respond in chat lmao, if you actually believe 90 people just idle then you might need a catscan
You must be having a fun saturday

Jack

Reaction score

Maybe people just dont respond to retards in the chat :poop:

Reaction score
Never said there were 0 bots. Just said that there are still a ton of players. Obviously you never played the game correctly, so you didn't know that. And if you actually watch, there are full, often long, conversations between like 10-15 people most of the day. Either you have Alzheimer's and can't remember the names, or you just never played any attention to chat. This would mean that you have no clue if someone responded to your questions, and you definitely wouldn't know how many people play. And most people often don't like to talk to people when playing. Runescape is a game a lot of people play to just chill and hang out. I hope we were all able to gain some knowledge about this subject, and I wish you good luck with your endeavors.