What's new

Eden DMMT 1000M OSRS

Eden is hosting yet another DMMT, this time upping the stakes (1000M OSRS) and the amount of time we put into development, this time we're introducing a new multi stage (PERMADEATH), more about the Deadman and the PermaDeath can be read at: https://eden.ps/forums/threads/1b-osrs-eden-deadmanmode-tournament-08-06-19.123/
Eden DMMT is now live, hop onto the Deadman world through the launcher and come join the many others playing, good luck!

Nvr Get Head afk botting Agility

Jack

Reaction score
Lmfao all he does is say how he's gonna be rank one iron in all chat all day.

Nvr Get Head

Reaction score
wasn't "at least 2 days", i was macroing it while watching stuff on my second monitor which is allowed, i just fell asleep, considering i fell asleep i'm all for having some xp removed as that is clearly not allowed. so i'm all for having some xp removed if the staff would like for that to be the case.

Jack

Reaction score
wasn't "at least 2 days", i was macroing it while watching stuff on my second monitor which is allowed, i just fell asleep, considering i fell asleep i'm all for having some xp removed as that is clearly not allowed. so i'm all for having some xp removed if the staff would like for that to be the case.
This aint your first rodeo

X

Reaction score
Are you fucking kidding me lol? You’re gonna pull this excuse again about watching shit on ur monitor vision, how bout your whole xp reset.

Nvr Get Head

Reaction score
I'm not going to argue with you two, you're too immature and clearly have a personal vendetta against me, i'll talk with the staff about this when one of them messages me. there's no point trying to talk to you two..

X

Reaction score
Can' t be too sure about your xp, so its only fair to have your whole xp reset

Jack

Reaction score
I'm not going to argue with you two, you're too immature and clearly have a personal vendetta against me, i'll talk with the staff about this when one of them messages me. there's no point trying to talk to you two..
You can't run from the past Vision!