What's new

Eden DMMT 1000M OSRS

Eden is hosting yet another DMMT, this time upping the stakes (1000M OSRS) and the amount of time we put into development, this time we're introducing a new multi stage (PERMADEATH), more about the Deadman and the PermaDeath can be read at: https://eden.ps/forums/threads/1b-osrs-eden-deadmanmode-tournament-08-06-19.123/
Eden DMMT is now live, hop onto the Deadman world through the launcher and come join the many others playing, good luck!

Pk Tourny Rewards

Jack

Reaction score
At the moment, most tournaments run without a reward. Less people are turning up each time! Make it so vote coins are given for participating, only a small amount, with more as a reward depending on how far you get.

Small thread, just an idea.

Reaction score
YOU SHOULD RECEIVE EDEN MONEY DEPENDING ON WHAT PLACE YOU COME IN E.G
5th - 5M
4th - 7M
3rd - 9M
2nd - 12M
1st - 15M and the 25m osrs cash

OP
Jack

Jack

Reaction score
YOU SHOULD RECEIVE EDEN MONEY DEPENDING ON WHAT PLACE YOU COME IN E.G
5th - 5M
4th - 7M
3rd - 9M
2nd - 12M
1st - 15M and the 25m osrs cash
I agree there should be a 2nd place cash price, but there is already too much money being injected into the economy at the moment.

X

Reaction score
This is just my opinion but I dont support this as you stated above with lots of currency being injected into the game already. There's no need to have eden cash rewards for more places. The reward system is just bugged atm. Thats why none are able to get rewards, surely will be fixed soon.

Last edited:
OP
Jack

Jack

Reaction score
This is just my opinion but I dont support this as you stated above with lots of currency being injected into the game already. There's no need to have eden cash rewards for more places. The reward system is just bugged atm. Thats why none is able to get rewards, surely will be fixed soon.
non tradable vote coins then, people have a reason to participate