What's new

Proper Youtube Upload format (Get the most out of your content!)

Time online
6h 23m

Have you ever wondered what you should add in your uploads? Never know what kind of title, description, or tags to use?
Well look no further! In this thread we will show you the format in which you should use when uploading.
This format will explain what is best to use, and how to use it. In what ways it will benefit you and help you gain more subscribers and views.

The title MUST include "Eden" and "RSPS"
Reason behind this is it will maximize your search results when viewers look up videos.
Good examples of this would be:
[PVM CONTENT]: "Massive loot from Vorkath!? Eden RSPS"
[PVP CONTENT]: "Destroying people On DMM on Eden RSPS"
[SKILLING CONTENT]: "Road to max cape!? Eden RSPS"

Notice how the titles includes "Eden" and "RSPS" With this included in your title you will maximize your view count.
Your videos will show up when viewers are searching for content including these key words.​

The Description on your upload should ALWAYS include "Runescape Private Server" and "Eden RSPS"
- Join Eden Rsps here (link to Eden)
- Vote for Eden here! ( vote link)

(DO NOT ADD THE GIVEAWAY IN YOUR DESCRIPTION UNLESS DOING GIVEAWAY)
To enter the giveaway:
1) Like the video
2) Subscribe to my channel

I do not own any of the music used in this video.
Play Oldschool Runescape at Old School RuneScape - Play Old School RS

Tags are one of the MOST IMPORTANT things you need to add to your uploads. Without tags on your videos you are loosing views, and chances to grow!
You MUST include tags in your upload. These tags will help the viewers find your video. They are key words that you use and plug into your upload so when a viewer searches "Eden RSPS" or "Runescape Private Server" your video is more likely to show up in the suggestions.

Tag Examples:
Eden RSPS
RSPS
OSRS
runescape
old school
Runescape private server
RSPS giveaway

These are most relevant to what the viewers search. Resulting in your video poping up in suggested videos to watch. Which will no doubt bring more traffic to your channel and more views to your videos! There are limits on how many tags you can add. You MUST add as many as possible.

When we say "Gfx" we're referring to Thumbnails. Which like everything else on this thread it is KEY when uploading.
What is the first thing you notice when you are looking for something to watch on YouTube.....The thumbnail.
Thumbnails are meant to be catchy, they're there to grab the eye of the viewer! To draw them in and make them curious and want to watch your video!
For this reason you need to ALWAYS use Thumbnails. By making them interesting and broad without giving away the whole video you will draw them in!
In return making them want to watch your video and tune in to see maybe what will come next!

Your channel's Graphics such as Avatar and Channel Art play a HUGE roll with being a YouTuber.
Not only does it represent you, but it catches the eye of the viewer. Being a YouTuber you should take pride in the way your channel looks and the way you present your self. You need these Gfx done and implemented on your channel.

If you have any questions about the subjects above and how you should add them or adjust them you can pm me
Also if you ever need GFX done or need to know how to do them you can also ask me :)

Last edited:
Time online
34m

Have you ever wondered what you should add in your uploads? Never know what kind of title, description, or tags to use?
Well look no further! In this thread we will show you the format in which you should use when uploading.
This format will explain what is best to use, and how to use it. In what ways it will benefit you and help you gain more subscribers and views.

The title MUST include "Eden" and "RSPS"
Reason behind this is it will maximize your search results when viewers look up videos.
Good examples of this would be:
[PVM CONTENT]: "Massive loot from Vorkath!? Eden RSPS"
[PVP CONTENT]: "Destroying people On DMM on Eden RSPS"
[SKILLING CONTENT]: "Road to max cape!? Eden RSPS"

Notice how the titles includes "Eden" and "RSPS" With this included in your title you will maximize your view count.
Your videos will show up when viewers are searching for content including these key words.​

The Description on your upload should ALWAYS include "Runescape Private Server" and "Eden RSPS"
- Join Eden Rsps here (link to Eden)
- Vote for Eden here! ( vote link)

(DO NOT ADD THE GIVEAWAY IN YOUR DESCRIPTION UNLESS DOING GIVEAWAY)
To enter the giveaway:
1) Like the video
2) Subscribe to my channel

I do not own any of the music used in this video.
Play Oldschool Runescape at Old School RuneScape - Play Old School RS

Tags are one of the MOST IMPORTANT things you need to add to your uploads. Without tags on your videos you are loosing views, and chances to grow!
You MUST include tags in your upload. These tags will help the viewers find your video. They are key words that you use and plug into your upload so when a viewer searches "Eden RSPS" or "Runescape Private Server" your video is more likely to show up in the suggestions.

Tag Examples:
Eden RSPS
RSPS
OSRS
runescape
old school
Runescape private server
RSPS giveaway

These are most relevant to what the viewers search. Resulting in your video poping up in suggested videos to watch. Which will no doubt bring more traffic to your channel and more views to your videos! There are limits on how many tags you can add. You MUST add as many as possible.

When we say "Gfx" we're referring to Thumbnails. Which like everything else on this thread it is KEY when uploading.
What is the first thing you notice when you are looking for something to watch on YouTube.....The thumbnail.
Thumbnails are meant to be catchy, they're there to grab the eye of the viewer! To draw them in and make them curious and want to watch your video!
For this reason you need to ALWAYS use Thumbnails. By making them interesting and broad without giving away the whole video you will draw them in!
In return making them want to watch your video and tune in to see maybe what will come next!

Your channel's Graphics such as Avatar and Channel Art play a HUGE roll with being a YouTuber.
Not only does it represent you, but it catches the eye of the viewer. Being a YouTuber you should take pride in the way your channel looks and the way you present your self. You need these Gfx done and implemented on your channel.

If you have any questions about the subjects above and how you should add them or adjust them you can pm me
Also if you ever need GFX done or need to know how to do them you can also ask me :)

I love your guides man, also I cannot figure it out why MP4 are so big but when you download MP4 from Youtube their filesize is very small.

Example if I record video of 1h size will be 20GB, but if I download from YouTube 1h video it will be 1GB

Time online
6h 23m
I love your guides man, also I cannot figure it out why MP4 are so big but when you download MP4 from Youtube their filesize is very small.

Example if I record video of 1h size will be 20GB, but if I download from YouTube 1h video it will be 1GB
I have honestly wondered the same thing man I will make it my mission to try and crack why this is so :)