What's new

Eden DMMT 1000M OSRS

Eden is hosting yet another DMMT, this time upping the stakes (1000M OSRS) and the amount of time we put into development, this time we're introducing a new multi stage (PERMADEATH), more about the Deadman and the PermaDeath can be read at: https://eden.ps/forums/threads/1b-osrs-eden-deadmanmode-tournament-08-06-19.123/
Eden DMMT is now live, hop onto the Deadman world through the launcher and come join the many others playing, good luck!

Raid Suggestions

Jack

Reaction score

Remove half damage ToB
People don't do the Theatre of Blood now unless the event is on, because it makes one of the only challenging pieces of content brain-dead.

Introduce Easy & Hard mode raids
At the moment, both raids can have arguments made for either making them harder or keeping them easy. Players don't always want to face challenging content, which is why they play servers, whilst some people want the same challenge just without the grind. A solution to this problem is an easy raid mode, and a hard raid mode.

At the moment Chambers of Xeric is very easy. A hard version of the raid could be introduced with bosses working more like osrs (mostly aimed at olm) and a buffed drop table, I have suggested Olm changes here.

A lot of people at the moment refuse to do Theatre of Blood unless the event is on, however, the event makes the whole raid overly easy. If a easy mode of the raid was introduced with reduced damage as well as reduced drop rates, it would allow people to learn the content in order to be confident enough to tackle the real thing.

keknovada

Reaction score
I think this is a good idea. I see people begging for ToB event all the time, and that's like buying a fire cape. Yeah, now you got a fire cape, but you still don't know how to do fight caves. If you always do ToB with half damage, you're not getting the full experience and will suffer if you do it normally. As a noob hoping to get better at this game, I don't want to try walking into a raid and finding nobody unless a raid event is going. But an easy mode is a good idea for learning how to do these raids without wasting time and resources. Hurting drop chances is also good so people don't just farm the easy mode.

OP
Jack

Jack

Reaction score
I think this is a good idea. I see people begging for ToB event all the time, and that's like buying a fire cape. Yeah, now you got a fire cape, but you still don't know how to do fight caves. If you always do ToB with half damage, you're not getting the full experience and will suffer if you do it normally. As a noob hoping to get better at this game, I don't want to try walking into a raid and finding nobody unless a raid event is going. But an easy mode is a good idea for learning how to do these raids without wasting time and resources. Hurting drop chances is also good so people don't just farm the easy mode.
Glad someone sees it the same way as me!

Reaction score
This is EXACTLY what we need done, its the perfect solution to the raiding problems we have had recently. @Jire @Julius GET THIS DONE ASAP
(Also once again beautiful formatting 😍)

Neoflarez

Server Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Support. I know there are lots of things that need doing, but would like to see this be implemented as a higher priority.